Ease communication between Activities, Fragments, Dialogs, Services, AsyncTaks, and Life Cycles of Anything by using event bus in Android.
Event bus is an implementation of publish/subscribe pattern which is a messaging system between a subscriber and a publisher. A subscriber waits for an event to be dispatched from a publisher.
In this article I will describe how to benefit an event bus by using Greenrobot‘s EventBus library.
Table of contents
- What is subscribe and publish pattern
- EventBus in a nutshell
- How to add EventBus to your project
- How to use EventBus in 3 Steps
- Main features of EventBus
- Useful scenarios to use EventBus in your project
- Drawbacks of using EventBus in your project
- Alternatives to EventBus
- Example Project
Continue reading Ease Communication Between Activities, Fragments, and Services